Monday thoughts - my lounge room

As I have explained before my house is a tiny wee cottage, so using white is a lovely option....It gives me a bit of a dreamy space....It is so funny as I have only ever lived in tiny spaces....I grew up in a small 3 bedroom with 4 siblings...then I lived in a 2 bedroom unit and a 3 bedroom unit and then this little cottage...  so yes I try to use what we need and then make it pretty....I changed my lounge room around totally yesterday and cleaned which felt so good...I will do that to every room over the next week to prepare for the cooler months....  A little work today { finding new fun things for my web site and soldering}.... I can't believe I will be 47 by the time this week is over....On days like this I jump in my car, wind the windows down, put on some good music and I feel 20 which I suppose is a good thing .....  Loving life one day at a time .....
"Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever."