Mondays Thoughts ....Blessings, Friendship, Hope and Blogging .......

It will be 6 years tomorrow from when I wrote my first post here in Blogland...I must admit my writing skills haven't improved a lot but I still love coming here and sharing a little of my life with you all...  I think the greatest blessing comes from meeting other bloggers and some how even if we live on the other side of the world we forge great friendships by sharing a little in each others lives...so for me today is about given back to just a few of the truly inspirational bloggers, that I can now call friends.....
I must start with beautiful Sara.  She has touched our lives with exquisite images, the journey of renovating her lovely home and then letting us share in the amazing journey with her sweet little boy... 
Paige, her great love for her family, her gorgeous photographs, her honesty and LOVE and joy for this beautiful world just makes me smile every day .... Jeanne well the first word the comes to mind is inspiration....You have opened our minds and hearts through your love for your family and your creative soul, your exquisite eye for detail is beyond measure..... and Kimberly well simplicity, beauty and enjoying the details of life is what I love the most about you...You are just such a joy... Your marvelous photography and the way that you love on your family is unquestionable....
"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."  - CS Lewis
"There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature."  - Jane Austin