Monday Thoughts - Studio move, my hazel eyed boy, in store and a little pretty inspiration.....

I have been talking seriously with my hazel eyed man about swapping our bedroom with my studio.... We are on a very strict budget this year and when I moved my studio into my hazel eyed girls old bedroom I didn't realise how bad the lighting was and I have only one electrical socket....and I don't want to spend any money so my easiest solution was to move rooms ....plus I have fun doing it ......
It is and has already been a crazy last year of school for my hazel eyed boy...He spent the weekend working on another 200 or so macaroons for another fund raiser tomorrow { plus making some timber carved trophies with his dad to try and get some pocket money for europe}.... This semester he is also doing uni and I can promise you I am not one of those mums that push my kids to do anything, when he gets an idea he just runs with it no matter what (he may have got a little of that trait from me)  On the 18th and 19th of this month he will be involved in relay for life raising money for the cancer council.... You can sponsor him here

My beautiful hazel eyed girl is pushing her way through a very hectic first 4 months of the year and goes on prac for uni on the 13th for three weeks...She is very blessed to have some dear friends at uni that keep her sane....

I released a few new charms yesterday in my store.  and I only have a couple left so go and take a look .....

Soul of Maia jewellery is on sale till 5 pm tomorrow all you need to do is type the word "soulofmaia" in the discount code box at checkout in my store.


images from my pinterest page...
As for me I have been creating, watching jane austen movies on my laptop and dreaming about europe . If you have time  please click on my page on facebook CATHY PENTON ATELIER and click the like button....I would love to see you there...