Mondays Thoughts - Winter is definitely here, coming to the end of term and pinterest....

My hazel eyed boy sat at the table and said there is only 87 days left of school mum.... My heart skipped a beat because even though I will be excited for him that all this hard work will be over and he will get to have a well deserved break that means my little boy will be finished school forever...  He definitely makes being a mum of a 16 year old a very easy job.... These images are when his friend Kasia came over to help with his last batches of  macaroons...He has his last fundraiser tomorrow and will hopefully hit his target of $700 for Barbs Home of Angels.
Images from pinterest
I spend a little time each day looking at gorgeous images and beautiful quotes on pinterest and yes I am a dreamer ....

The end of this year is looking like one of the most exciting for my business and me  in general... Can't wait to share ...  A few new charms in stock, gorgeous Sweet Pauls kids edition arrived today in STORE and I am working at finding and creating new stock all the time.....
I hope that you have a beautiful last week of autumn because Winter is definitely on its way......

“It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.” 
― Anne FrankThe Diary of a Young Girl