Tuesday thoughts - winter is coming, my hazel eyed boy and what is in my store .....

He warms my heart every day.... He is exhausted at the moment with school assignments and assessments and his semester of uni  is finally coming to an end but he always has a smile on his face.... He will bake again this weekend for his final fundraiser for Barb's home of angels then in 4 weeks I think he will want to sleep for the 2 weeks of break....

A few new charms, some gorgeous new cotton ribbons are now in store. Coming soon new magazines from Sweet Paul, Kinfolk and Jeanne d arc Living....

{images via pinterest}
The weather in my little cottage has turned very cold.... We have had 3 frosts already and the daytime temperature have been around 9 - 13 degrees.... Just makes me want to snuggle up with a good book or magazine in front of the fire.... Until next week my friends.....Stay warm .....