Thursday thoughts - my hazel eyed ones, our pop-up shop and working on a huge and exciting project.

Well this was taken at my hazel eyed boys last gold ceremony, he was sick with the flu but there was no way he was missing it... Kirstie and I whistled {yes the principal looked at us for being the naughty kids in the back } as he was  presented a platinum star for achieving gold through his high school life but the highlight is there favourite cake... My hazel eyed girl is back at uni working hard as always...she doesn't love her course but can't wait for the chance to have her own class room... {my hazel eyed boy is also doing the 40 hr famine please support him HERE}

We spent the day today trying to get a little organised for our pop-up shop... If you are at all interested in coming please EMAIL me and I will email you date, time, place etc... It will be a very relaxed morning in my atelier selling all the things you see on-line as well as a few new treats ....

As winter flies on by you will find me on facebook most mornings with a little pretty inspiration...I love arranging these collages with things I love and sayings that touch my heart... My other big project is on the go and will be revealed very soon...All I can say is I have really pushed myself out of my comfort zone and I hope when its done that you will be able to join me on a very new journey...