Tuesday Thoughts - another month nearly over ....

Working on charms for my pop-up shop but thought I would share some new charms with you as I go....You can find them in store HERE

Jeanne d arc Living latest book Brilliant Reuse is now in stock....I only have a few copies left but I had so much fun packaging up all the pre-orders...

The year is just flying by so fast....  I enjoy my mornings making these collages as there is just so much beauty and inspiration out there... My hazel eyed girl and I are working on our pop-up shop and I am working on projects that will soon be revealed something that I hope you will love and join me on this very new journey.... My hazel eyed ones are both working so hard at school and uni and not long now till school will be over for this family, a little sad but so exciting to watch all the same time...My hazel eyed boy still has major assessment, applying to uni, masquerade ball and obviously his formal and graduation.... and then our family journey to europe in December....  I am so very thankful for all my wonderful customers and friends for taking the time to read my blog and keep in touch here and on facebook..