Friday thoughts - pretty images, open studio and Creatively Made Home -Home for the Holidays

Sometimes I feel the need to pinch myself...  I live in a pretty little cottage, creating and doing something I love...Being a stay at home mum which I always dreamed to be and it is the greatest joy.  I have the most beautiful people from all over the world drop by to say hi on facebook or here on my blog.  Life has been a little hectic of late, working on the course and preparing for my open studio last weekend plus the fact that my sister-in-law has been staying with us for several months now so life is a little different but still so very beautiful...  I talked earlier in the year about being more present on my blog but till now it just hasn't happened so I am trying to make a plan (especially for my friends that don't have facebook) to blog at least a couple of time a week...  I am going to start to talk about my journey a little more and hopefully have a few guests join me.... but for now just a little of the last couple of weeks
Pretty collages that I make most days for my facebook page images from pinterest.


Only about 6 weeks now till this incredible on-line course starts...Please join me and the 8 other incredible woman for a fun filled journey sharing a little bit of ourselves and our joy for the holidays with you all.  The course is $58 US so please join us....  Click on the Paypal button below.