Monday thoughts - Spring break, new family members and new stock....

My hazel eyed boy turned 17 last Friday....
I am not sure where that time went but he will always be my baby!!!! He has only about 19 actual days left of school.

A little display in my studio this afternoon...

The latest Jeanne d arc Living magazine...You can find it here.

My original cards designed by Ali Newbury for my store...You can find them HERE.


We have two new baby sheep in our yard....Still on 3 feeds a day so early starts but they are beyond gorgeous and hopefully one day I will get to spin their  fleece ...

The new FETE magazine arrived yesterday and it is just beyond gorgeous as always...You can find it HERE....

And please don't forget only three weeks now till the start of Creatively Made Home - Home for the Holidays...  Please join us on this amazing journey...  Click on the button below.