Wednesday Musings ....

 I am trying to get into a habit of blogging on a regular basis.  If you have followed me on facebook I have been making inspire collages for over a year now...  Using images from my own camera but also images from pinterest from talented people {you can find the sources of all these images on my pinterest page}.  In my dreams I hope that one day I have enough photos of my own {and friends} to make a book or a magazine but for now I just want people to be able to see how much beauty is out there.... On the days when my life is a little hard or hard for the ones I love I look at the beautiful images and hope even though I may not be feeling it I may have made someone else smile.... I have also started to instagram quiet regularly, I started when we were in europe earlier in the year and I just love it.  Just a sneak peak into what is happening in my day :) ...I hope you all drop by and have a look !!!  I thought I would end today with one of my favourite quotes.....
"We cannot cure the world of sorrows but we can choose to live in JOY" - Joseph Campbell