The start of a New Year {sorry its a little late}

Saturday, March 14, 2015

{images from pinterest}
Well it has been nearly 6 months since my last post.  Last year was one of those years that didn't inspire me to blog... Some of the people that are dearest to me were going through so much that I thought instead of spending time here I needed to be spending time with them in the present...Loving them, being a support and each day just seemed to become the next.
Well I am hopeful 2015 will bring lots of new starts, joy and adventure...  and calm....  I hope that I can share some of the love I have for beautiful quotes, images and what I am creating. Inspire you with some of my friends beautiful spaces and creative people doing what they love and even a little exciting travel and renovating.
It is 8 years this month since I started blogging and so much has changed but really I am still the idealist with a few more wrinkles..
{when it rains, look for rainbows, when its dark look for stars}

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Welcome back ! I'm glad that you're here again. You give so much inspiration and joy ! Lovely photos.
    I hope that everything it's fine with you and your family now.
    And another thing.. I want to buy some things in your shop, but I can't :(

    XO
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anci
      so lovely to be back :) let me know what you would like from my shop and I will add your country so you can purchase :) love cathy x

      Delete
  2. There are times when blogging takes a backseat. I'm still following and am delighted that you posted. The beauty you share comes from a kind and gentle heart.
    ~ Lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that is lovely thank you so much... so glad that you dropped by. Take care Cathy xx

      Delete
  3. Hello my dear, it is good to see you here again! Ok i have to admit you know I follow you on both IG and FB so it has been lovely seeing you all along. I do know what you mean about blogging as I too have taken a bit of a sabbatical which I fear might turn into a permanent thing as I discovered it is something that was causing me great distress. Its so much more pleasant to encourage others with their pursuits, to be the cheerleader of sorts. Have a wonderful day and know that I'm thinking of you and your family and that this will be a better year. xox peggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy for dropping by :) Lots of change again this year but each day is a blessing xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you ! I want to buy the zink tags, the calligraphy ribbon and the inspire collages cards. Can you tell me what it will cost to send them to me ?
    Glad that you're back :)

    XO
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be approximately $35 euro :) I will make these things available on the web site if you would still like to purchase them :) take care cathy

      Delete
  5. Hi, I'm sorry if I'm a little bit stupid :) Will it cost 35 euro to send them and then It's the prize for the things I want to buy ? Around 50 euro ? Is that right ?

    XX
    Anci

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry to say the zinc tags have now been sold :( !!! It would have been 35 euro including postage. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Take care cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your answer :) I will order the other thing.
    Have a wonderful day !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by......