New York City - Part One Central Park

through my lens ... New York City .... Central Park

After a very long flight {My hazel eyed girl had been very sick on the flight} the sight of Central Park on our very first morning in manhattan was just beyond beautiful !!!  We were staying on 87th street in a tiny little hotel called The Franklin, the staff were beyond helpful and it was such a lovely quite location.  We had perfect weather so we walked everywhere taking in everything, exploring and immersing ourselves in this beautiful city. I was quiet surprised how much the locals struggled with my language.... considering we both spoke english so I think as the trip went on I got quieter and quieter as the looks I got when opening my mouth with how is your day going and people just looking at me as if I had two heads was quiet funny really...  I definitely felt well and truly like a tourist and a foreigner... The park was so quiet on our very first morning, hardly a person in site... Trees where starting to bloom and it made you sigh because it was so spectacular... All the scenes from movies we had watched over the years were all there in front of us and it was definitely a pinch myself moment.  and I got to spend it will my gorgeous hazel eyed girl... how lucky am I ....
and our adventures continues .....

“If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Van Gogh