Kindred Friends - Paige Knudsen {10 years in the making}

On the 5th of March I will have my 10 year anniversary of blogging.  I think one of the most amazing things is the beautiful inspiring people I have met on this journey.  So over the next few weeks I am going to share some of the extremely special friendships I have made.  
I thought I definitely needed to start with this gorgeous lady.  
Paige and I, well I think our love for our children was probably where it began for us.  Watching each others journeys from opposites sides of the world. Seeing our children grow through their school and university years.  One day I know we will meet and we will have so much to catch up on but for now I feel extremely blessed to know I have someone so special as a friend. 
If you would like to following this extremely talented photographer and exceptional mumma on her journey.... have a look at her blog simple thoughts or on instagram.
“Close friends are truly life's treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone.”
― Vincent Van Gogh