Kindred Friends {Part III} - Jeanne Oliver {10 Years in the making}

She calls herself an introvert by nature but she truly shines so bright and touches so many lives with her eye for beauty, a heart for people, her talented artistry and her love for her family.
 I had been following her journey for a little while when I left my retail space and wanted some unique product to sell in my online store. I found Jeanne's gorgeous bags and dresses and that was the start of a new chapter for me. Her blog and online store were divine so when she approached me to do some charms for her store I was beyond thrilled and then even more exciting and totally out of my comfort zone I joined several other artists on Jeannes Creative Network with her first Christmas inspired course "Home for the Holidays".
In 2015 after a trip to the US with my daughter I returned home and fell very ill with an infection in my brain.  It has been hard to say the least and I still have difficulties but about 6 months ago I approached Jeanne to help me reboot my business and her enthusiasm and professionalism made such a difference... and really I will never be able to thank her enough.
You should go and take a look at my beautiful friends CREATIVE NETWORK 
“It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
“The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.” 

― Kalu Ndukwe Kalu