a beautiful birthday week ahead - 10 little gifts....



Well it is nearly my hazel eyed girls 19th birthday... and as this is her last year at home it is even more special to us both...If you haven't followed by blog I have a bit of tradition with the kids....Firstly, we sort of celebrate their birthdays for a few days before because I give them little gifts for how old they are turning so this year Kirstie gets 10 little gifts (1 + 9)... So she actually got her first gift on Saturday a sweet little journal with one of  her  favourite sayings inside the cover...She is a bit of journal girl like her mum... Andrew and I sit on her bed and she opens them there...I write a little clue on tags and attach them to her gifts and she tries to guess....We love this time together......
“...you are my rainbow to keep. My eyes will always be watching you; never will I lose sight of you.” 
― vesna bailey