I want to start again .... 2019 and finally back to blogging

Hi my friends, it has been far too long.  I am going to treat this as my journal, somewhere to come and keep a record of where I am at in life and in work.  There has been lots of change around me over the last few years.  My hubby's job of nearly 30 years finished late last year and now he is trying to get his own consulting business running so we are both working from home in our little cottage.  Our hazel eyed girl moved to Brisbane {temporarily} last September and will be there until at least May but she has fallen in love with city life so as much as we miss her I am so beyond grateful that she is happy.  My hazel eyed boy graduated from his honors year and was accepted with a full scholarship to do his Phd.  He is also living happily in Brisbane with his gorgeous wife.
 I can't believe it is nearly 20 years since I started my little business and I am so excited about the year ahead and so many new things I am working on so I am hopeful you will join me on this journey.... but for now its Sunday, a time to write lists for the week ahead, maybe do a little baking + cleaning and visit a dear friend but first a little inspiration from my favourite poet.

"she whispered to the moon... in this great big world I wish I was as beautiful to you as you are to me. The moon said to her ... The reason I shine is you." - wilder

"she was art lost in my mind painting dreams." - wilder

 " there is still a little child running around inside that heart of hers and never leaves.... she will never leave." - wilder