New Blog

It's funny writing blog posts used to be my happy place, it was actually over 12 years ago when I wrote my first post.  I loved taking photos and finding beautiful quotes and sharing my life with you.  A simple life with my husband and two beautiful kids living in a tiny railway cottage in a little country town.  Over the last several years i think life has changed so much that I felt like it was either too hard to share some of it with you or I just didn't feel like I had time to devote to it.  I miss it though and it is strange going back through posts of blurry photos, seeing where this journey has taken me and the ones I hold dear.  So my promise to myself moving forward is to make the time at least twice a month {maybe more} to share where I am at whether it be interviews with people I admire or a walk through my atelier and show you behind the scenes of what I am working on.  There will still be pretty photos and my favourite quotes, trips to the flower market and Saturdays breakfasts at our favourite cafe.   So I think it only appropriate that my first quote should be ...
"It is always the simple that produces the marvellous" - amelia barr
For any of you that have followed my journey,  I lost my dad 20 years ago this December and his favourite word was marvellous, so this quote means a lot to me and I have used it for my business ever since {I registered by business just before he passed away}.

New website coming very soon ....