Forever Friends ...

People definitely come to your life for a reason. My dear friend Jenni is heading on a new adventure tomorrow after living in Highfields for 35 years she is moving to Tasmania with her lovely husband to be closer to her kids. I must admit there have been lots of tears behind the scenes but i sucked them up when we said our goodbyes. Jenni was my daughter's pre-school teacher and this incredible human has been a dear friend ever since.   She was one of those teacher's that changed children's lives forever and the parents too.  I can remember her inviting me over for a cuppa on Kirstie's first day of big school so I could have a cry, a hug and always loads of laughs.  We shared a love for family and stitching and since she retired we would often catch up for a cuppa, celebrate a birthday or anniversary, talk about our beautiful kids and hours would pass without us knowing. 
So my friend thank you for making such a difference in so many children's lives, we love you and  will miss you so much.


 "You give me reasons to smile, and reasons to laugh, but most of all, you give me memories I could never forget" - unknown.