Creatively Made Business Course


Hello dear friends
 
"You should seek to build a life that you don't feel you need to escape from.   True happiness comes when you unlock your purpose in this world".  - kristy dickerson
 
Just thought I would drop by and tell you a little about the wonderful course I have spent the last 6 months studying.  Firstly, I have known Jeanne from afar for around 14 years.  I came across her in the early years of blogging and had bought her beautiful vintage bags and aprons for my shop and felt extremely blessed to teach on one of her on-line courses.  About 4 years ago I had a bad infection in my brain, it caused numbness down my left side, severe fatigue + very bad headaches, my little business was struggling, I was struggling so I reached out to Jeanne to see whether she offered one-on-one mentoring and luckily for me she did.  Jeanne's drive and enthusiasm for woman in business helped me to start to rebuild my business, so when Creatively Made Business came along I knew it was for me.  Sometimes it is just so important to take stock and invest in yourself.  I think for me a couple of the major take aways from this course were being able to connect with my customers more through working on my email list and learning that sometimes you need to let go of things so other things can grow. For me this was a huge light bulb moment as I was struggling with the workload of trying to sustain wholesale and retail, so after much soul searching I have let go of the wholesale side of my business and nearly immediately I could feel a shift.  I now have more time to work on new projects and grow in ways I didn't even think were possible.
Jeanne, has just opened registration for the second intake of Creatively Made Business {it is now a 10 week course} so if you would like to learn more please click on this link.